SOLGAR Biotin 5000µg
SOLGAR Biotin 5000µg
Taking better care of your hair and skin is now easier with The Good Stuff and Solgar. Solgar ® Biotin 5000 µg is a water-soluble B vitamin that contributes to several functions in the body including energy metabolism. It is perhaps best known for its beauty-supporting properties, particularly for supporting healthy-looking hair and skin.
Biotin can be found in nuts, eggs and certain berries. But as the body doesn’t make or store biotin, additionally, a daily dose of this B vitamin can help maintain the biotin levels your body needs.
Solgar ® Biotin 5000 µg is available as high potency, one-a-day beauty nourishing nutrient, Solgar’s Biotin delivers 1000 µg in just one capsule, contributing to:
- One of the highest strength formulas available
- Improvement of nails resistance
- Maintenance of normal skin
- Maintenance of healthy hair and nails & supports glowing skin
- Maintenance of energy and general vitality
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
Did you know that The Good Stuff delivers nationwide?
- Orders placed before 2pm on weekdays will be processed and dispatched via courier on the same afternoon.
- Delivery nationally within 2 - 5 working days depending on the area.
- Local Cape Town delivery within 1 - 3 working days.
- No deliveries over weekends.
- Courier cost R90
- Free Delivery for orders over R500
We look forward to assisting you to live your best life in South Africa. Order quality vitamins and supplements today.
The Good Stuff's mission is that all information provided on our website is as accurate and up to date as possible; however, no material on this site is intended to substitute professional medical advice on diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or qualified health care provider first. Although we take great care in choosing products that cause no harm to our customers, The Good Stuff accepts no responsibility for any adverse reactions to products purchased. Should you have an existing health condition, please consult with your medical or health care practitioner before starting a supplement regime.