How do I place an order with The Good Stuff?
Find the products that you would like to order by browsing our eight Categories (Supplements, Homeopathic Remedies, Skin and Body Care, Aromatherapy, Speciality, Herbal Teas, Foods, Household) using the Navigation Menu at the top of the page. You can also search for products or brands in the Search Bar above the Navigation Menu.
When you find a product that you like, add it to your Cart by clicking the “ADD TO CART’’ button. Note that some products come in different sizes, colours or flavours. If this is indicated for a product, click on the product and you will then be able to select which size etc. you prefer on the product page.
When you have chosen all the products that you would like to buy or wish to quickly see all the items in your Cart, click on the “CART” icon at the top right-hand corner. You can then either click on the “VIEW CART” or “CHECKOUT” button or close the quick window by clicking on the x in the top right hand corner to continue browsing.
When choosing “VIEW CART” or “CHECKOUT” you will be directed to add your Personal Details, and you will be given the opportunity to create an account if you wish, which will allow you to better track your order and be able to keep track of your transaction history with us if you will be ordering from us on a regular basis. If you have Registered previously, you will have the opportunity to Login. You can also choose to enter a different delivery address if you require this option.
Enter a Coupon Code if you have one. If you wish to pick up your order at our shop in Cavendish Square, you will need to choose the Store Pickup Option. You will still be required to enter your address details. We will need your contact number to contact you in case of any problems or issues, and your email address to send you a notification that it is ready to be collected.
The delivery fee will be calculated automatically when you enter your Postal Code as this will determine your area for delivery. If your order total is more than R500 you will qualify for Free Delivery.
You can now select a payment method of either Debit Card, Credit Card, Instant EFT or SnapScan.
Once you are happy with your order details, please click on the “COMPLETE ORDER’’ button. Once your order has been processed you will be given an order number and you will also receive an email with your order details.
If these steps did not guide you through the process please call us on 021 674 4380 or 066 511 7927 and we will assist you verbally.
Can I add to my order?
Once your order has already been placed and paid for, we will unfortunately not be able to remove any items from your order. If your order has not yet been packed, we will however be able to add items to your order and you will be invoiced for payment of the additional amount before it is packed.
Cavendish Square Store
What are the trading hours of the store?
Our store operates daily, except for Easter Friday, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Trading hours are Monday to Saturday 9 am – 7 pm and Sunday 10 am – 5 pm. Trading hours may be affected by the Cavendish Square Management on some Public Holidays, please contact 021 674 4380 for specific details.
Where is your retail store in Cavendish Square?
In Cavendish Square, Shop 4, Lower Ground Floor, The Place, Claremont, 7708 (next to Carlton Hair and opposite Woolworth Home). Find Directions to us on Google Maps Here.
Does the online store stock everything you have in your retail store?
At the moment we only have a selection of our products available for online shopping. We are adding more all the time, but if you would like to know if our retail store has the product you are looking for because you are going to be shopping in Cavendish Square, you could give us a call on 021 674 4380 and we will happily assist you. A list of the brands we stock in our retail store that is not available online yet is listed here.
How does The Good Stuff deliver my order?
Delivery to remote areas (ie. farms in outlying areas) is challenging, but we do provide this service. We will contact you if our courier is unable to do a delivery to your door and will organise an alternative with you.
We have the following delivery options available:
- Courier Delivery Cape Town Local: Delivery to your door.
- Courier Delivery National City Centers: Delivery to your door.
- Courier Delivery National Outlying Areas: Delivery to your door (unless our Courier does not cover that particular area or the costs are excessive).
How much will my delivery cost?
For all Orders of R500 or more, we offer free delivery in South Africa.
Courier Service for Orders under R500:
- Cape Town Local (See Map Below) – R90.00
- Main City Centers e.g. Johannesburg, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, Pietermaritzburg, etc. – R90.00
- Regional Areas – R90.00
- Extremely Remote Areas e.g. remote farms, mines – If these are not covered by our Courier Service we will contact you for an alternative arrangement, possibly via the PAXI service to your nearest PEP Stores branch.
- Express Delivery is currently not available.
Local Cape Town Area Delivery Map
How long does delivery take?
We dispatch all orders unless otherwise requested, within one working day of receiving payment into our account. When you pay via the PayFast Payment Portal, we receive your payment automatically as soon as you have paid.
- Courier delivery takes 2 – 5 business/working days depending on the order’s destination.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 9 am – 5 pm.
- There are no deliveries on weekends or public holidays.
- Main City Center and Regional Area delivery takes 2 – 5 business/working days.
- In remote areas deliveries can take up to 7 working days.
- Your delivery address should be at an address where somebody you trust will be available to accept your order at any time. Anyone at the delivery address can accept the delivery. In order for us to prove that delivery of an order has been completed, we do not have to prove that you personally received the goods, but rather that any person at the delivery address signed for the delivery.
- Unforeseen circumstances, for example, adverse weather, closed roads, strikes etc. could prolong the delivery time. This is rare but it does happen, therefore a ‘late’ delivery is not grounds for a refund or cancellation of the order. However, if your delivery has not been delivered after the estimated times shown above, please contact us with your order number so that we can follow up on the matter.
What happens if an item I ordered is out of stock?
We hold stock in our Cavendish Square store in Cape Town and we are constantly restocking. Please note that it is possible that you will order a product that is temporarily out of stock. If this occurs, we will contact you within one working day to notify you and to give you options which may include swapping for another similar product or getting a refund on your order.
Something was missing from my order. What now?
Please call us on 021 674 4380, Send us a WhatsApp on 066 511 7927 or email our customer support team at email@example.com with your order number and details of your order that were not received and we will happily assist in sorting this out for you.
What if I need to update my delivery address?
You are not able to change the delivery address yourself once you have placed your order unless you have registered on our website and do it within half an hour after placing the order. If in doubt, please contact our customer support team on 021 674 4380, via WhatsApp on 066 511 7927 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will be able to update this depending on the status of your order.
If your order has already been delivered to your original address and you need it to be redirected to another address, we will quote you on the new courier fee and deliver once your payment has been received in our bank account.
What if a product was broken in transit?
Sometimes products do get damaged in transit, and we will happily replace these. Please take a photograph of the damaged item within 24hrs of receiving your order and send us an email to email@example.com, contact us via WhatsApp on 066 511 7927, or call us on 021 674 4380 to report the damaged item so that we can assist you.
What is The Good Stuff’s Returns Policy?
We unfortunately do not accept returns or exchanges. If you believe that you have received a damaged product, the wrong product or have missing items please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your order and we will gladly investigate the matter.
- Photos and a clear validation of what is wrong needs to be sent to our customer service team via email or WhatsApp on 066 511 7927 for review.
What if I received a product that I didn’t order?
If you received an item that you didn’t order please email our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details and a picture of the product that you have received and we will assist you with pleasure.
We have a number of safe and easy ways to pay for your items ordered.
You will be prompted to make payment using one of the following methods:
- Credit Card/Debit Card – immediate payments are processed securely via our payment gateway Payfast.
- Instant EFT – immediate payments are securely processed via our payment gateway Payfast.
- SnapScan – immediate payments are securely processed via our payment gateway Payfast.
Can I collect my order from your Claremont, Cape Town retail store?
You may collect your order from our Cavendish Square store
- When placing your order please enter the Coupon Code “STOREPICKUP”. Our Cavendish Square store is open from Monday- Saturday, from 9 am to 7 pm and Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Please Provide your Tel/Cell No. so that we can inform you when it is ready to be collected.
Directions to our store:
Do I have to register on your website to place an order?
You do have the option to register and create an account on our website which will enable you to keep track of your orders if you will be ordering from us on a regular basis.
Why do I need to have an account to order Environ Skin Care Products?
If you want to order from the Environ Skin Care Range online, you will need to register an account with us so that we can enable you as a Qualified Environ Customer as Environ is a Consultation Only Product Line. So then you will need to Contact Us for a Telephonic/WhatsApp/Email consultation before placing your order.
Once you have been approved for online purchase, you will be able to Login/Register to place your order. If you have already Registered before your consultation, you will simply need to refresh the page of the product you wish to order and you will then be able to add it to your Cart and proceed normally from there.