ALOE FEROX Bitter Crystals
ALOE FEROX Bitter Crystals
Bowel movement and detoxification supplement
Aloe ferox bitters is traditionally used for the beneficial effect it has on symptoms of constipation, eczema, pain due to arthritis and high blood pressure. Constipation causes harmful toxins to build up in the body.
Toxins, that are not properly excreted, can be absorbed again, leading to poor health:
- Colon cancer and diverticulitis can be the result of incessant constipation
- Chronic constipation may be linked to breast cancer
- Treating constipation can prevent appendicitis
- Pressure during constipation is responsible for hiatus hernia, varicose veins and haemorrhoids
- Is bacteria, virus and parasite unfriendly
- Helps to detoxify and support disinfection
- Favours an anti-inflammatory action
- Helps to prevent constipation
Take note: Do not use Bitter Crystals in cases of intestinal blockage, acute inflamed intestinal disease (e.g. Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colon inflammation), appendicitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Did you know that The Good Stuff delivers nationwide?
- Orders placed before 2pm on weekdays will be processed and dispatched via courier on the same afternoon.
- Delivery nationally within 2 - 5 working days depending on the area.
- Local Cape Town delivery within 1 - 3 working days.
- No deliveries over weekends.
- Courier cost R90
- Free Delivery for orders over R500
We look forward to assisting you to live your best life in South Africa. Order quality vitamins and supplements today.
The Good Stuff's mission is that all information provided on our website is as accurate and up to date as possible; however, no material on this site is intended to substitute professional medical advice on diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or qualified health care provider first. Although we take great care in choosing products that cause no harm to our customers, The Good Stuff accepts no responsibility for any adverse reactions to products purchased. Should you have an existing health condition, please consult with your medical or health care practitioner before starting a supplement regime.
Do you chew, suck, swallow or drink down the crystals? One place says not more than the size of a match stick head (+-30mg) will have dangerous consequences, you say 50-100mg per day. You say "DO NOT USE IN CASE OF INTESTINAL BLOCKAGE". People who are all of a sudden constipated and need something, DEFINITELY WON'T KNOW IF THEY HAVE AN INTESTINAL BLOCKAGE, that's why they're trying this!!! Very frustrating not to get the correct answer with a logical sensible explanation.