THE REAL THING Mega Omega Fish Oil
THE REAL THING Mega Omega Fish Oil
200ml Lemon/ 200ml Natural
THE REAL THING Mega Omega Fish Oil comes in natural or lemon-flavoured, there's nothing fishy about it. It's ultra-pure, maximally concentrated and packed with heart-helping, brain-building omega 3 fatty acids.
GET THE SPECS
What? One teaspoon of Mega Omega Fish Oil contains 1 900mg of omega 3 fatty acids - mainly DHA and EPA. That's about five times more omega-3 than the average fish oil.
What else? The Real Thing Mega Omega is totally pure and certified free of PCBs pesticides, dioxides, mercury and other heavy metals.
If you think our oceans are clean, that's rubbish. Many of them are toxic dumping grounds for heavy metals and environmental waste. If the fish are exposed to this chemical soup, then so are the fish oils they yield.
No wonder a 2004 report by the United States Pharmacopoeia found that some fish oil supplements are purer than others.
HOW DOES THE REAL THING KEEP IT REAL?
Mega Omega fish oil is mega-safe because it's mega-pure.
First, it's molecularly distilled to remove impurities, pollutants and toxins.
It's also produced in a GMP and HACCP compliant facility, meaning the manufacturing meets Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Control and Critical Analysis standards.
Plus it's certified pharmaceutical-grade, meaning it's produced under the meticulous EU standards governing the production of prescription medication.
HOW DO YOU TAKE IT?
A spoonful of fish oil doesn't have to go down like medicine. Try these easy recipes.
- Drizzle it. Add balsamic vinegar and a teaspoon or two of Mega Omega oil (lemon or natural) over a salad of your choice with crushed rock salt and mixed herbs. Great with tuna, seafood or roasted veg salad.
- Mix it. Stir a couple of doses of lemon or natural Mega Omega oil into a serving of any stir-fry, pasta or seafood dish - after the cooking process if the meal is hot.
- Juice it. For kids, add a teaspoon of lemon-flavoured Mega Omega to orange juice or stir a teaspoon of the natural-flavoured oil to a bowl of cooked, sweetened porridge.
Shop in our Cavendish Square, Cape Town store or online at www.thegoodstuff.co.za
Contact us at +27 21 674 4380 for excellent customer care and premium service.
Buy The Real Thing Mega Omega Fish Oil is a heart-helping, brain-building omega 3 fatty acids essential for your body that deserve only The Good Stuff. Shop our range of health supplements and speciality items to make your home, body and life healthy. Buy now.
Did you know that The Good Stuff delivers nationwide?
- Orders placed before 2pm on weekdays will be processed and dispatched via courier on the same afternoon.
- Delivery nationally within 2 - 5 working days depending on the area.
- Local Cape Town delivery within 1 - 3 working days.
- No deliveries over weekends.
- Courier cost R90
- Free Delivery for orders over R500
We look forward to assisting you to live your best life in South Africa. Order quality vitamins and supplements today.
The Good Stuff's mission is that all information provided on our website is as accurate and up to date as possible; however, no material on this site is intended to substitute professional medical advice on diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or qualified health care provider first. Although we take great care in choosing products that cause no harm to our customers, The Good Stuff accepts no responsibility for any adverse reactions to products purchased. Should you have an existing health condition, please consult with your medical or health care practitioner before starting a supplement regime.