In a time where stress, anxiety and levels of depression are at an all-time high, we all need to take care of ourselves on deeper levels. This quality product available at The Good Stuff provides natural-source 5-HTP. 5-HTP supports your brain’s production of serotonin. This formulation helps to promote both a positive mood and a state of relaxation but is not a substitute for expert advice from a doctor.
- Reduces anxiety and improves mood
- Increase the quality of sleep without increasing total sleep time
- L-5-Hydroxytryptophan Complex with added valerian and Vitamin B6
- Helps with a positive mood and relaxation; This formulation includes Magnesium and Valerian Root to help promote both a positive mood and a state of relaxation
- Serotonin Production; 5-HTP supports your brain’s production of serotonin
- Peak X-Free; This product provides natural-source 5-HTP that is peak X-free
5-HTP from Solgar is Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free.
Solgar 5-HTP is non-GMO, vegan, kosher, halal and free of gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavour, sweetener, preservatives, and colour.
Did you know that The Good Stuff delivers nationwide?
- Orders placed before 2pm on weekdays will be processed and dispatched via courier on the same afternoon.
- Delivery nationally within 2 - 5 working days depending on the area.
- Local Cape Town delivery within 1 - 3 working days.
- No deliveries over weekends.
- Courier cost R90
- Free Delivery for orders over R500
We look forward to assisting you to live your best life in South Africa. Order quality vitamins and supplements today.
The Good Stuff's mission is that all information provided on our website is as accurate and up to date as possible; however, no material on this site is intended to substitute professional medical advice on diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or qualified health care provider first. Although we take great care in choosing products that cause no harm to our customers, The Good Stuff accepts no responsibility for any adverse reactions to products purchased. Should you have an existing health condition, please consult with your medical or health care practitioner before starting a supplement regime.