FLORISH Spore Probiotic
FLORISH Spore Probiotic
Florish Spore Probiotic by INNOVO-ReGegenesis Health offers a unique combination of five Bacillus bacteria strains with Fulvic Acid. This unique formulation effectively and progressively reconditions the entire gut to provide the optimal environment for restoring gut-microbial diversity and your overall health and well-being.
Spore bacteria are unaffected by heat (NO need for refrigeration), stomach acids or the digestive process – and hatch into active microbes where they’re supposed to be, within the colon. In this spore form, 100% of them make it through your stomach to germinate in your gut - 4 billion spores per daily adult dose of 2 capsules.
Studies have shown that using this formulation of spore probiotics increases microbial diversity in the gut by 50% in 27 days of use.
Benefits of Florish Spore Probiotic:
- Refurbishes restores & reconditions the entire gut
- Reduces inflammation throughout the body
- Reduces aches, pains & physical strain
- Relieves symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- Reduces food intolerances & allergies
- Repairs “Leaky Gut Syndrome” *
- It helps with the healing of IBS, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative Colitis, ETC
- Effectively reduces & eliminates small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Potent immune stimulation
- Collectively produces more than thirteen natural gut-antibiotics
- It helps prevent recurrent respiratory infections in children
- Produces the full range of B vitamins in the gut, where it is best absorbed
- Produces high levels of antioxidants
- Produces Nattokinase & vitamin K2
- Produces protease for optimal protein utilisation
- It improves mental state, and moods & diminishes cravings
Studies have shown that spore probiotics have the potential to:
- repair ‘leaky gut by up to 60% in the first month alone,
- increase microbial diversity in the gut by 50% in the first 30 days.
- reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Be a viable therapy for relieving symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- reduce food intolerances as well as food and other allergies by raising immune tolerance.
- collectively produce more than 13 natural antibiotics which target infections, pathogens and funguses within the body.
- Helps prevent recurrent respiratory infections in children
- produces the full range of vitamin B’s in the gut where it is best absorbed.
- produce high levels of antioxidants – lycopene, astaxanthin, beta carotene, and lutein in the gut.
- produces nattokinase and vitamin K2 .- very important for immune development and GALT (gut associated lymphatic tissue).
- produces protease for optimal protein utilisation.
- effectively reduce and eliminate small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Produces antibiotic bacitracin.
- Produces protease and improves protein digestion.
- Produces the whole spectrum of B vitamins, including folate (vitamin B9).
- Potent immune stimulation.– Produces high levels of carotenoids – lycopene, axtaxanthin, beta-carotene, and lutein.- Produces quinols and vitamins.- The most effective antioxidant probiotic.
- Produces over 12 affective antibiotics.- Widely used, safe and highly effective.
- Produces nattokinase and vitamin K2.- Highly important for immune development – GALT (gut associated lymphatic tissue).
- Most widely used probiotic in the world.- Potent immune stimulator.- Antibiotic resistant for use during antibiotic treatment.
- Strongly studied with long history of use in IBS, Crohn’s disease, and ulcerative colitis. Produces L+ optical form of lactic acid. Potent immune stimulation.
Did you know that The Good Stuff delivers nationwide?
- Orders placed before 2pm on weekdays will be processed and dispatched via courier on the same afternoon.
- Delivery nationally within 2 - 5 working days depending on the area.
- Local Cape Town delivery within 1 - 3 working days.
- No deliveries over weekends.
- Courier cost R90
- Free Delivery for orders over R500
We look forward to assisting you to live your best life in South Africa. Order quality vitamins and supplements today.
The Good Stuff's mission is that all information provided on our website is as accurate and up to date as possible; however, no material on this site is intended to substitute professional medical advice on diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or qualified health care provider first. Although we take great care in choosing products that cause no harm to our customers, The Good Stuff accepts no responsibility for any adverse reactions to products purchased. Should you have an existing health condition, please consult with your medical or health care practitioner before starting a supplement regime.