AIM Herbal Fibre Blend Powder
AIM Herbal Fibre Blend Powder
375g Powder - Unflavoured / Raspberry
Herbal Fiberblend is a digestive health dietary supplement. A unique combination of psyllium fibre and herbs provides a cleansing effect on the body.
Fibre has long been recognized as one of the best food macronutrients for maintaining bowel regularity and preventing constipation. It is thought to improve all aspects of colon function. Consuming fibre reduces transit time and results in a more thorough waste evacuation.
In 2002, the Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine established an adequate intake (AI) recommendation for total daily fibre intake. For adults 50 years of age and younger, the AI recommendation for total fibre intake is 38 grams per day for men and 25 grams per day for women. The recommendation for adults over 50 years of age is 30 grams per day for men and 21 grams per day for women. Knowing the amount you need is a good place to start. Still, a study from the University of Southern California found that more than 90 percent of Americans do not get the recommended fibre amount.
Herbal Fiberblend Benefits and Features
- It helps maintain digestive health
- It helps promote regular bowel movements
- Detoxifies—removes toxins from the body
- Reduces transit time—provides more thorough evacuation of waste
- Water-soluble fibre helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- It contains psyllium and cleansing herbs
- Provides 5 grams of fibre per 7 g serving
- Simple, one-step detoxification product
How to use Herbal Fiberblend
Since most people consume less than the recommended fibre intake, new users should begin taking fewer amounts where noted.
- Powder: Take 1 tablespoon of powder per day. New users should take 1 teaspoon twice daily for the first 2 weeks.
- Capsules: Take 3 capsules twice daily for the first 2 weeks, then 6 capsules daily after that.
- Use daily for three months and then as desired after that.
- Add Herbal Fiberblend powder to 8 ounces (240 ml) of water or juice. Apple juice is a popular choice.
- Maintain adequate daily hydration.
- Take Herbal Fiberblend one hour before or 30 minutes after taking BarleyLife®, Just Carrots® or RediBeets®.
- Exposure to psyllium dust and black walnut hulls may create a sensitivity resulting in an allergic reaction.
- Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry, dark place (70-75 F; 20-24 C). Do not refrigerate.
Did you know that The Good Stuff delivers nationwide?
- Orders placed before 2pm on weekdays will be processed and dispatched via courier on the same afternoon.
- Delivery nationally within 2 - 5 working days depending on the area.
- Local Cape Town delivery within 1 - 3 working days.
- No deliveries over weekends.
- Courier cost R90
- Free Delivery for orders over R500
We look forward to assisting you to live your best life in South Africa. Order quality vitamins and supplements today.
The Good Stuff's mission is that all information provided on our website is as accurate and up to date as possible; however, no material on this site is intended to substitute professional medical advice on diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or qualified health care provider first. Although we take great care in choosing products that cause no harm to our customers, The Good Stuff accepts no responsibility for any adverse reactions to products purchased. Should you have an existing health condition, please consult with your medical or health care practitioner before starting a supplement regime.
best product ever I will recommend it to everyone